Win waiter served Champagne, Chilli & Chocolates at all Mango Rays listed Festivals.
Tim Peaks Coffee is now sold by us at festivals
Starting life as a metaphysical diner on twitter and BBC 6Music, The Charlatans' frontman Tim Burgess's created a virtual world of listening parties, tea and happenings and his own Coffee blend is now available from us at festivals.
We're thrilled that Tim has let us sell his branded coffee giving us the oppertunity to raise more money for Charity. His cause being The David Lynch Foundation.
John winner of Great British Bake Off visits Mango Rays
Top TV baker John Whaite has officially launched Manchester's Christmas markets. The Wigan-born Manchester University law graduate, who took home BBC2's Great British Bake Off crown November 2012 and spent his time visiting and photo shooting with us.
Our New Chilli Challenge Competition
Want to get Involved?
If you can stand the heat just order your Carrot and Chilli Juice stating how many Chillis you would like Juicing in it.We put your name on our chart and the winner at the end of the event is awarded a cash prize.
Mango Rays choose Macmillan Cancer Support as their charity
Certificates Updated for 2012
- Health And Safety In The Catering Industry
- Ncass Level 2 Mobile & Outside Catering Online
- First Aid Essentials
- Environmental Health 5 star Scoring on the door
Now Catering at Weddings, Parties & Corporate Lunches
For something a little different and informal why not employ our services and we will provide and serve the most delicious homemade food from our HUGE PANS
Choose from Chilli, Nachos, Paella, Chicken and Mango Korma, Chickpea, Spinach and New Potato Curry,. All served with rice, naan bread, chutneys and any added extras.
- “Winners Best Bar” - Exchange Square 2012
- “Best Presented Drinks Bar” - Albert Square, Manchester Christmas Markets 2010
- “Best Presented Drinks Bar” - Exchange Square, Manchester Christmas Markets 2010
- “Best Presented Stall” from 300 contestants - Manchester Christmas Markets 2009